Monday, January 6, 2014

Deepika Padukone spends birthday with beau Ranveer Singh in New York

DeepikaranveerBollywood's reigning queen Deepika Padukone, who turned 28 on January 5, 2013, spent her birthday with her rumoured beau and 'Ram-Leela' co-star Ranveer Singh. The secret couple was spotted together in New York City by a few onlookers, who tweeted their picture yesterday.
Although Deepika Padukone has never admitted to having an affair with Ranveer, the pictures of them together from New York say it all.

Recently, when Deepika was on Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee with Karan' and was asked on her supposed current boyfriend Ranveer Singh, Deepika said, "Am I dating him?"
Karan further asked why would she choose to keep her relationship with Ranveer under wraps, especially since she was so open about Ranbir. "So I think that was a stage in my life where I genuinely believed that that I had fallen in love... I think that it was a relationship that I thought would go beyond. For whatever reasons…I think we're very different people and we're not compatible. For whatever reasons it didn't work out. And since then I wont say cautious but I think I'm very, very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship, because I don't know how to just casually date, I don't know how to be in this in-between dating but not committing. I don't know that space. I want to be very sure before I'm ready to commit."

***News From Online***